2/6/08

Are you ready for November?

If you're questioning the title, apparently you've never voted before. Yesterday was Super Tuesday (and Fat Tuesday too). As I was watching the news this morning, the republican in me freaked. Yes, I do realize most of my views are too radical to be considered a republican. But I am what I like to call an "Independent Republican". Anyway, as I was watching the news...my gut kept telling me to pack up and move to Canada. Has anyone really looked or heard our choices for both sides of the fence? Yeah exactly. I haven't either. And I almost forgot to register!! Here's the website to get the information to print and send in for registration.
http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dss/dcdl/famsupchildwelfare/fscw-26-2003att3.pdf

Don't forget to do it!! Your vote does count. We control our own futures, listen to each person carefully...it's easier to get through the bs to the truth.

Happy Voting!! :-)


Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I'm registered! Yay!

http://lspoon.wordpress.com