1/17/08

Yay!

Yay for snow! Even though now it's starting to turn into freezing rain, which is normal for Nc. I am waiting to go into work until sun up. I would normally be there by now. I can't believe how many schools are actually closed instead of delayed, so that worries me a little for those who have to drive extremely far to work. I texted my boss earlier and begged her to wait (She lives in the boonies of G'boro). But I brought some work home yesterday just in case I need to wait like I am. Here are a couple of shots of outside of the house...not many because it was too freaking cold out.



That looks like snow but it isn't. Lol. Everyone stay safe going to work today. I'm off to get my stuff done.

Much Love,
K

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

Cool! We have rain here. The cold, yucky, freezing kind. Not nearly as pretty.

I like your new banner!

Miriam said...

I'm freaking out to be perfectly honest. I really don't want to drive to Durham today.

http://lspoon.wordpress.com