1/8/08

Oohhh....

So, I decided to take some advice that I was given earlier...and I bought a new book. Ready? So who has read the wonderful book 'Wicked' by Gregory Maguire? Well he has came out with two other books that I didn't know about (!!!), the one I picked up is "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" Seen below...


I am so excited to read this. I adored 'Wicked', and he has such a great way of writing. The other book he has out is 'Mirror Mirror' (obviously about Snow White's story)...screen shot of that book...

Which will totally be on my list to buy next.

So, I'll give you guys a review for 'Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister'...yay! And if anyone wants to buy me something for no reason whatsoever...'Wicked' is always welcome. :-D
Now off I go to clean my house and have a glass of wine...

Much Love,
K

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

There is another one called Lost. Maguire is also in production of a third book to make it a Wicked trilogy. Mim and I received "What the Dickens" by him for Christmas. Haven't read yet but am excited too. It's not nearly as dense as Wicked and the rest. Can't wait to hear how Confessions is. I read Wicked and Son of a Witch and had to take a break cuz my head hurt, lol!

Miriam said...

All of those books are fantastic! Have fun!

http://lspoon.wordpress.com