1/30/08

No me gusta...

Ok, I finally feel well enough to return to work. I'm not completely better, but I really do believe I had food poisoning. I am still having waves of nausea ever so often, mostly when I think about food or seeing someone prepare food. So I have to be very careful what I try to eat. Between Sunday to Tuesday I had a total of 5 crackers. I regretted every time I ate them too, trust me you don't want details. It just wasn't worth it. But Tara kept pumping me (if you consider sipping little amounts at a time pumping) full of water, ginger ale, and some other water juice thing...I don't remember what it was. Thanks for your thoughts :-) I can only imagine the situation I'm going to come into at work today. So I going there super early. I don't want to use all of my sick time anyway. Have a great day....

Much Love,
K

PS I ate at Taco Bell on Church Street right before I got sick...beware.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I'm glad you're feeling slightly better! :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

I know someone else that got food poisoning at a Triad Taco Bell. Hrrrm. I'm glad you're getting over it!