1/31/08

Let's change it up a bit!

So I decided to freshen up my blog a little and do something different...a survey! The challenge is for you to copy it and do it on your blog. Ready? Set? Go!

* Are you an Aunt/Uncle? -Yes, I have one nephew
* Can you do a cartwheel? -Ha no.
* What was the last movie you saw in theaters?-Beowulf
* Do you eat vegetables regularly?-Everyday
* If you were going to get a piercing, where would you get it?-I guess my more in my cartilage.
*Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex? - Obviously.
* What is the weather like right at this very moment?- Cold and extremely windy
* What is something that you can't wait for?- Tomorrow...it's payday :-D
* How many times have you been to Canada?- Once
* Have you ever had a reptile as a pet? - Not going to happen.
*What is your favorite fruit? - I like them all
* What song is on your MySpace profile right now? - I think it's Sugarland-Settlin'
* Who was your last missed call on your cell phone? - My mom
* Where are you most ticklish?- I'll never telllll, no seriously, I'm not telling.
*How many hours a week do you normally work?- Depends on the work load.
* Out of every one of your friends, who is the most like you?- Megan
* Do you have deep dark secrets?- Don't we all have secrets? None of mine are dark though.
*When was the last time you were sick? - Earlier in the week.
* What color is your car? Blue, when it's clean at least it is.
* When's the last time you had a deep conversation?- I had one with my mom not too long ago.
* Have you ever gotten caught sneaking out ?- Never needed to sneak out.
* What makes you the happiest?- God, Friends & Family
*Where do you want to be right now?- Anywhere but at work that's for sure.
* Have you ever finished a Rubik's Cube?- A few times, but I was much younger and my brain wasn't muddled by grown up crap.
* When was the last time you rode a bike?- A while.
* Do you have any vacation plans for this summer?- I want to go to the beach!
* Where were you 1 hour ago ?-Home freaking out because I woke up late.
* Do you kiss a lot of people?-Uh, no.
* Are you wearing socks right now?-Yes! They're cute too. Blue stars...T bought them for me.
*When was the last time you went out of state?-Last year.
* Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?-No, but I've bought some.
* What was the last thing you had to drink?-Hm, I think Friday at Mim's. She knew I needed help unwinding I think. Too bad we both nearly fell asleep.
* Describe what you are wearing in detail:-Why? Are you stalking me?
*What was your last purchase?- A pumice stone...hush, mine broke.
* Last thing you ate?- CrazyFire last night with Tara
*Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? - Tara bought me socks and a shirt :-D
*Three words to explain why you last threw up?- Wasn't My Choice
* What is the equation for the Pythagorean theorem? -A2 + B2=C2
* What was the last movie you watched?- Either Open Season or Hoodwinked.
* Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for young girls?- Only if she hasn't had reinforcing thoughts growing up, it's up to the mother to tell the girl she's beautiful no matter how she looks.
*What kind of car does your father drive? Uh...I don't know? My Step-Dad drives a HUGE truck though.
* Do you like scrabble?- I suck at that game.
*Where did/do you attend high school?- Graham High
* Favorite scent?- Clean, Cinnamon, Jasmine
* Do you like mornings?:- I prefer them.
* Last television program you watched?- The 6 am News
* Spell your name with no vowels:-Km
*Does your neighbor have an animal that annoys you?- No, I love chester and whatever the other one is named...you don't see him much.
* Something you can't live without? -Oxygen and Water?
* Do you wear flip flops constantly:- Lol, yeah it's sort of sad.
* Do you know cody delisle?- No.
* Do you have air conditioning in your room?- Uhm, yes?
* Where were you when 9/11 happened?- Teaching Autistic children with Megan, we thought it was a sick joke on the radio. And then I cried hoping and praying my aunt wasn't at work that day. She wasn't.
* How often do you read books?-Not nearly enough
* Do you like James Blunt?- He has too much of a winey voice for me.
* Ever been friends with sluts?-Excuse me?
* Describe the computer you are currently using:- Work=Crap
* How long does it take you to get ready to go out?- Depends on the destination
* Will you donate your organs after you pass?- If they are able to use them, yes.
* Have you been outside of the USA?:- Canada counts right?
* Would you ever get your nipples pierced? - That would be a no.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Would you like to come over this Friday for another stress relieving margarita? :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com