1/28/08

Never...again.

My mother is never allowed to leave this city ever again. Every time she goes on a trip with my step-father I end up sick some how. Right now...we are trying to determine if I had/have a mild case of food poisoning or just a really bad stomach bug. I'm going with the latter. If I'm not better by tonight or tomorrow, my room mate is forcing me to go to the doctor or hospital...depending the time of day. This is absolutely the worst thing I've ever freaking had. I have moments where I think I'm again then suddenly I'm begging her to kill me. And I would like to make the declaration I have the best room mate in the entire world. She went to my mom's house to feed her dogs for me so I wouldn't have to try to leave the house and potentially embarrass myself. Ok I'm going to go lay back down...hope you all are having an at least ok day.

K

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Oh no! Not again! That blows! Feel better soon!

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

Eek! I think you need to go to the hospital! You keep getting sick! FEEL BETTER!