12/17/07

What a Weekend...

First of all- Holy crap it's cold again. I suppose we all got our wish? Lol.
Ok here's the recap:
Friday-
Was mom's last day at work, so John and I devised a plan to have balloons(and all that great crap) and have dinner. I sat there for about 30 flipping minutes and apparently Mom was so upset about leaving this new lady there, she was freaking out. Which of course caused a disagreement, because John knew I was waiting to surprise Mom. And she didn't. So trust me that caused such a 'relaxed' dinner. After that I went home and passed out.
Saturday-
Megan's baby shower day! I woke up about 2am that morning, and in turned woke Tara's butt up too. And we went to Walmart. Fyi, 3am is a great time to go shopping there. Frantically trying to find crap for the shower. The punch refused to come out right. I tried remaking it 3 times and finally just said screw it. And Brandon being a wonderful little helper grabbed some 2 liters, lol. His grandma is sort of insane, she kept talking about someone who got a pine needle in their eye from the Christmas tree...with all the rest of us scratching our heads. Apparently this person had to go to the hospital had to go to the hospital because of it. Anyway, it went well and Cadence has a lot of crap, Lol. Here's some pics!










I hate it when people are still cute and 8 months pregnant!!
She by the end of it she was beginning to hate pink, lol.









And Abby was getting restless and wanted presents too, so I gave her one of her Christmas presents to keep her happy for a while. It was a cash register, and I had the hardest freaking time getting into it. *points below* that would be me cussing under my breath.


But it made her happy, and that's all that matters.
Everyone left about 7ish, and I had to enlist the help of Scott via AIM to keep me awake. Lol. (give me a break, I had been up since 2am!!)
Sunday-
I did absolutely NOTHING until right at 1:30 when I finally took the little ornaments over to Scott's. And pretty much stayed with him for the rest of the day. I drug him to Westpoint Stevens (Who doesn't have crap, don't waste your time!) and the poor guy tried to help me find a gift for my dad. Not an easy task considering I hardly know anything he likes. Golf...and eating fish. That's the extend of my knowledge. But I did get him socks? Lol. Somehow I was talked into watching Jackass 2...which was funny when they weren't puking or eating crap. (no, I'm serious). But it was fun. :-) and did you know a shot of cherry vodka will open up your sinuses? ;-) Lol.

Ok off to work I go. Here's some Monday music to get you through the day.


Much Love,
K

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow. That's is a lot for one weekend. I'll be blogging about mine, you're going to kill me :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Kim said...

Well that's never a good sign...Lol.

cmrpaul said...

Here's your interview:

1) You do a lot, not least of which are things for others. Define the perfect day just for you.

2) We know the who ;) but when/where/why/how did you fall for Gerard Butler?

3) If you could live anywhere else in the world, no strings attached, where would it be and why?

4) Best concert you've ever seen?

5) What was your favorite thing to do when you were little?