12/17/07

Interview

1) You do a lot, not least of which are things for others. Define the perfect day just for you.
-Well, the main reason why I do more things for others than for myself is because it gives me the satisfaction of knowing I've made them happy. Actually, I had an almost perfect day Sunday. To lay around watch tv until later in the afternoon, go around town with someone who makes me smile, then watching movies/people making complete arses of themselves. :-D

2) We know the who ;) but when/where/why/how did you fall for Gerard Butler?
-Hehe, well actually I love Gerard Butler because of his diversity of the roles he plays. But I have to say him playing the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera (2004), I like the mysterious nature of him too.


3) If you could live anywhere else in the world, no strings attached, where would it be and why?
-Oh definitely Ireland. No question, I love everything about the myths & legends as well as the breath-taking country side.


4) Best concert you've ever seen?
-It's a tie between Aerosmith and a two local bands (Flashpoint & 3 Day Funk-Hey look Scott I'm plugging for you Lol-) I loved Aerosmith because ever since I was a child I had heard them (my mother has an obsession) but the awe of having them that close to me completely threw me. And I loved the local bands because of the personal feeling. :-)


5) What was your favorite thing to do when you were little?
-Hmm, great question. I really wasn't a normal child. Lol, big surprise right? I would play that I was a psychologist and have sessions with my barbies. It was really odd looking back now. My grandmother used to say I was her personal therapist.

2 comments:

cmrpaul said...

So cute!

Miriam said...

aw, you probably made Scott blush :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com