12/3/07

Weekend Recap

Yeah, do I even have to say it? Bleh, Monday. :-D
Here's the recap:
Friday- (yeah I know holy crap she's starting on Friday?) Scott and I went to dinner and went to see Beowulf...yes I know, I waited that long after being so convincing of my going to see it that night. But it was worth it, I had a great time. :-) (Note to self...need picture of Scott...)

Saturday- Had to work at B&BW...which sucked. However, about part way through my shift I had a visitor...Scott came up there to see me :-) And bought a candle? How's that working out for you by the way? Lol. When I finally got home, I tried to buckle down and study...yeah, right. I guess I kept having 'Ohh shiny' moments (as Tara calls them) and I just couldn't focus. Here's a reminder, the test is on Dec 12 *bangs head on desk*.

Sunday- Tara finally gets a day off, poor thing. She's been working double after double and it's killing her. So what makes it better? Sushi! Well at least for me it makes it better. So we head up to a fave place of mine and Mim's (which fyi I tried to call you to invite you along), I made her turn her cell phone off so she could at least eat in peace. And it was great... :-)

Yeah I totally plated this just to take a picture. Lol.








So we are about to leave and of course we have to do the fortune cookie thing. Mine said something about not being so considerate of others or whatever, and then Tara opened hers:







And it said "Girlfriend" and I'm not even kidding.
I laughed so hard I was crying at that point. It was hilarious, of course in this picture you can see she didn't think it was quite so funny.




Later on we went by the Dollar store looking for cheap Christmas stuff to put outside. I'm sorry but I'm not spending a lot of money on stuff that is just going to get broken, stolen or faded...not going to happen. And here's the finished product!










Here's some more of the inside of the house...and yes we got a few more ornaments!

















That's about the jest of it, hope you guys have a great day. And keep your fingers crossed I don't have to work tonight!!

Much Love,
K

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Dude- I so would have come too! Sadly I was stuck being slave labor until 8 that evening. We need to hang out very soon!

Also-totally have a new coupon for our fave sushi/buffet place!


http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Christie said...

Oh my, where to start. First of all..KIMMY HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!! You soooo knew that was coming..lol. He's a cutie pie and you two really need to hook up.
Where you eating at Seasons Buffett?? And didnt invite me??? LOL I would've so made fun of Tara with the cookie...I say that is a HINT. Get it Tara..HINT!! LOL
Your house looks purtty. All Christmassy. At least until Oreo or Donovan bring down the decorations. Hee hee...maybe they wont. Ok, well I am back to work now..ughghhgg......... :0)

cmrpaul said...

Were you watching "Welcome Back Kotter"? haha