12/4/07

Yay!

First let me say...holy crap it's cold outside! So we let the dogs in again last night. And I finally took a picture lol.
Aren't they cute? Of course, as soon as the flash went off they started freaking out, but at least I got a shot of it. Lol.

Ok, so yesterday I put in my notice at B&BW. I didn't want to quit...then again I was sick of the "conditions" for all of us seasonals. We couldn't ask for days off, we never really knew what our schedule was going to be, they didn't respect the times and days given that I could work, and most of all...I just had too much on me. Which is completely my fault. I should have known better, apparently I'm not as young as I thought I was lol. It was beginning to bring down my performance on my primary job and I couldn't let that happen. Especially not if I want to continue my education through this company. It sort of sucks, then again I need that little bit of time. It upset the CSL that I gave my notice to, and she wanted me to come back next year...but unfortunately because I'm only giving a week's notice I'm not eligible as a rehire. Unless they make exceptions. But who knows.

Anyway, so I went allllll the way up to B&BW to 'work' because I was told I was needed yesterday...and as soon as I walked through the door they were like "Oh you didn't get our message?" ARGH!!!!!! So I went allllll the way back home. And when I was about a block away, my roomie calls me and says "Oh btw Time Warner is at the house waiting on you" Wtf?! She forgot to tell me this! We had to get a new box (hell yeah it's HD, and we are getting the correct tv to go with it) he was very polite and even waited at his truck until I had the lights on...for my safety of course. Actually, he was the nicest person I've ever dealt with from that company. Which surprised me considering everyone I've everhad to deal with were buttholes.

Anyway, I just got a validation back from the big dogs in Washington...so I guess that means I need to get to get to work. Bleh. Have a great one!!

Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I'm glad you quit. Now you can make time for the new boy toy :)


http://lspoon.wordpress.com