12/31/07

Happy New Year!!



Can you believe the year over? It seems like it just flew by. So many changes have taken place, it sort of blows my mind. I've made new friends and had new family come into the world but unfortunately lost a bit of both along the way as well. The changes that can take place over a year is unbelievable and sometimes humbling. This past year, have been one of my more trying ones. It's sort of amazing to think back and see how if I had been younger many things would have made me crumble under the stress and pain. Regressing is not what I'd prefer to do right now, but with that said...I'm stronger than I've ever been before. It took a while, but my head is above the water and I'm proud of myself, it doesn't matter why...just that I am. You can be told millions of times that you've done a good job, but until you truly feel you have accomplished the best you know can be done it doesn't matter. With that said-

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind, should auld lang s..." well you know the rest. :-)

Please be careful if you're going out tonight, get a DD- aka Taxi! Lol.

Happy New Year
Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Yay Happy New Year...you'll soon find out that I got poppers AND party hats!

http://lspoon.wordpress.com