12/10/07

Continued...

It was brought to my attention that I completely left out 98 degrees in my last post. They were late comers to the boy band era, but they were very good! SO here you go Cristin!! And I definitely agree...Nick pre-jessica was super hot.



And I need to correct myself, on the Hanson front. I hated their "normal" music, not their Christmas album. I really liked that album. However, I have to say...my all time favorite 'Pop' Christmas album would be N*Sync.


That song is great but my main reason is for this song...it is my all time favorite Christmas song, and I love the way they did it.


And I'm not even kidding it almost brings me to tears. That song means so much to me. :-)

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Huge Dork! But I love you!


http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

Gahh! "Snowed" In is AWESOME! I'm so glad you agree! I totally made Matt listen to it with our other Xmas music when we put up decorations last week. Lurve!

Thanks for the 98 Degrees shout-out but, if I may inquire: Why didn't you post their first single? I thought you were posting first singles. In that case, it should be "Because of You": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WztOwqnuA I love the video game sound in the background: doo! dir! And I think Nick Lachey is so cutey to me because he looks like a grown-up Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Mmmm JTT:)