12/6/07

Ha! This is going to be great...

So I was looking through youtube...and I can't believe I just found this video...
Before there was Rent, Justified, Coming out with an amazing race star, and clothing lines....we had pineapple head, the curl fro, bat boy, the quiet one and the retard. Yes my friends...I'm referring to N*Sync. And I'm scared that I actually found these videos. Shall we take a few steps back to the boy band era. You know we were all guilty of it. And it actually sparked my interest to see what all videos from boy bands were on you tube. I tried to find the oldest songs I could for this comparison between them all. So here we go:
First up...obviously N*Sync...


Up Next we have who other than the Backstreet Boys:
Lol, I remember seeing this video for the first time...and I made my mom get me the VHS of their stuff. It was sad the obsession I had. And may I say...what the hell happened to Nick Carter?!


And of course the final...and the most hated of the boy band era.....Hanson....
I hated these guys with a passion. Lol. However, I did have a friend who's obsession with them topped my BSB love. Which makes it even more funny looking at this video now...they still suck all these years later.

What the hell was a MMBOP anyway? Did they ever let onto that one?

Here's a bonus one...not a boy band but during the era also...


When I saw that video from the Spice Girls it reminded me of one of the first times I ever hung out with Tara. (Ok fine it was at a party) So the majority of us had been drinking...and she had went up stairs at the townhouse for something. Suddenly someone had the brilliant idea of us playing music...this music being the Spice Girls. So she came down stairs and found all of us lined up, dancing and singing this song. Yeah, and now you know why I don't drink ;-) Lol.
So now let's all give thanks for that era being over...

Have a great day! And I hope these songs are stuck in your head now...because they're stuck in mine...damnit.

Much Love,
K








3 comments:

Miriam said...

That Backstreet Boys video is the best eve! And I was an N*SYNC girl.


http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

OHMYGOD we're back ageh-hen!! "Everybody" is BSB's best song. My Dadd found a discarded cassette of that single on the side of the road once. I played it out. Nick was always the idiot one but his reality show certainly showed his true (psychotic) colors.

And I liked Hanson. I thought it was cool they played their own instruments. Their Christmas album is the joint. The fact that they continue to play and sing in the same fashion isn't so cool. It's actually pretty lame. Go to their website and watch the video that starts automatically. Something about "Hanson as you've never seen them before!" and they bust into their old songs. And all it is is unplugged. So new and improved! Luh-ame.

All that said, you forgot 98 Degrees, though their music sucked, they were the HOTTEST! Omg Nick Lachey pre-Jessica Simpson be lookin' fine!

Kim said...

Crap! I did forget 98 degrees!!! I will fix this! I respected Hanson for playing thier on instruments..but their "normal" music got one my nerves. But I agree I liked the Christmas album!