11/10/07

Mom is great....she gave me chocolate cake!!

Yeah, I totally pulled that one from the Bill Cosby archive. (btw, I ate it for breakfast too...haha). So even though my day at work was crappy, I met up with my mom and she took me out to dinner. I can't believe how much we're alike...it's sort of scary. Then I accompanied her shopping for just stuff really. Nothing in particular. But my mom thought she was funny when she gave me an 'extra' gift. Originally I got a new cellphone, see:

But anyone who knows me, knows my obsession with pugs. I love them, and I can't explain why. I know most people think they are the ugliest animals alive (my room mate being one of them). But she got me this:
Yes my friends, that is a plush pug. It was so funny, she was so excited to give me that. Oh and she made me a cake :-)

Later on in the night I met up my dear friends Mim aka littlespoon http://lspoon.wordpress.com/ and her husband gave me the coolest thing in the entire freaking world. You guys ready for this one?

Beside of Tara's Saki set would be my nifty gift of sushi candles!! Ahh, Mim and I share the love for spicy tuna rolls. :-)

So, it was a good day after all. I hope to be able to get everyone together tonight to go see my friend's band. Have a great Saturday!

Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I freaking love those candles. I'm glad you're special day ended well at least!


http://lspoonwordpress.com