11/2/07

Happy Friday! :-)

Yay! It's Friday! Too bad it isn't payday Friday...that's next Friday on my birthday :-)
A couple days ago, I saw Donovan scratching and I didn't think much of it. Both of my cats have something wrong with their skin. Oreo likes to pull her hair out, everytime I took her to the vet they would always tell me they had no idea what was wrong with her. So I just chalk it up to stress and allergies. But Donovan usually just is a bad shedder and the screwy temperatures have messed him up...one day it's hot, so he sheds, the next day it's freezing. But anyway, I decided I would rather be safe than sorry and I decided to give him a flea bath, he tends to hang out with the dogs a lot. So after work yesterday I stopped by K-mart (considering I work right beside it, otherwise I would have went to Wal-mart) and the only kind of shampoo they had was 8 flipping dollars, so I bit the bullet and got it. And I arrived home, isn't it funny how animals can sense when something's about to happen to them? He went along with me to the bathroom and sort of tried pleading with me to change my mind (He has to have Siamese in him, he talks too much not to) unfortunately for him it didn't work, and I put him in the tub. :-) Lol, he really isn't that bad to give baths to. So after I wet him down some I started putting this foaming stuff on him (it's supposed to kill anything instantly) in all I found three freaking fleas on him. I was freaking out. I hate...HATE bugs of any sort. Tara was about to leave for work and could hear him crying out for me to stop, me screeching because I found a couple fleas and she was dying laughing outside of the door. So after I tortured the poor cat what did I do? I took pictures of course :-D




And amazingly enough, he still loves me. Lol.
Tonight: Oreo's turn, mwhahaha!

Have a great Day!!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Will you wash my cats? I'm frightened :)

Also, b/c Dan's a big fraidy cat will you help me hold Joker and clip his nails...his back nails are ridiculous!

BTW how cute are wet cats?


http://lspoon.wordpress.com