11/1/07

Halloween Night!!

I am postponing the normal Cube News Thursday for how last night went. It was so much fun! I actually had a lot of trick or treaters! We moved all of the pumpkins up from where the party was to around the front porch, add a few candles and Wa-La...instant spooky house. Anyway, Megan brought Abby by, and she was an "Ice Pwincess" hehe, too cute. My cousin Christie stopped by with Destiny who was a scary cheerleader, and we even had a transformer, a loin, a ninja, a hobo, a couple spidermans, and a ninja turtle! I think all in all we had about 30 trick or treaters, it was wonderful! Our neighbors one house up were also handing out candy, and one of them were dressed as Michael Myers and would hide behind the trees scaring the bloody hell out of the kids as they came up. So...what did we do? Grabbed the laptop found the music for the movie Halloween and played it as loud as we could, it was freaking hilarious. This one group of kids didn't know where to run. They would try to run from our neighbors house to us, hear the music we were playing, scream, run back the other way, see her, scream, run back again...I mean this went on for a good 5 to 10 minutes. We were hurting by the time they calmed down enough to get the candy. It was fantastic.After that we watched the Ghost Hunters Live special from Waiverly Hills Sanatorium, it was freaky. You could watch on line and on the tv, online were camera angles the viewers were in charge of watching for TAPS, and right before I went to bed I was watching the screen and I saw something fly by the stationary camera at the end of the hall way and suddenly the camera started moving. Freaky...is the only word to describe.
Here are the pictures of the trick or treating experience!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Looks awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun. We had a total of 9 trick or treaters. So I have a lot of left over candy. Yay! :)