11/20/07

All I want for Christmas...

is Gerard Butler...mmm. Or I'll just take a look alike...with a scottish accent. LOL. See, you thought it was going to be something serious. :-)















Tara has a doctor's appt at 10am today, that's how you always know she's seriously sick...she actually goes to the doctor.
And I have to work tonight... and study...bleh. But at least I remembered to bring my books this time. I'll probably just go to Barnes & Noble and get it over with, always makes it seem better with a nice cup of coffee. I have got to buckle down for this. It's just really hard getting back into the groove after I've been out of any classes for so long. I really have to prepare myself for the adjuster class in Jan. It is for a week and then you take the test. It's ridiculous, really it is. I guess some people learn better with all the information crammed into their heads at once then when the test comes have a conniption because some of the info has leaked out along the way. Anyway, so much to do...so little time. Have a good one!

Much Love,
K