11/21/07

3 Days and Counting...

It'sa Coming...Black Friday! Mwhaha...be afraid, be very afraid...

I'm one of those crazy ass women you see out at 4am trying to get into lines. Yes, I readily admit the fact. And I am one of those who you see on the news, trying to get the very last of the item because it is about 50 bucks less and I am showing no mercy as I plow through people to get to the item. :-) Because I'm insane, or if you ask my family...I'm sane with a demented twist. Which is sort of scary if you believe in the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" saying. I love, LOVE Black Friday. I haven't a clue as to why I enjoy getting yelled at and cursing the ground people walk on for about a 4 hour time period. Maybe it's because it's an excuse to get up with friends and family, or maybe it's because we get to plot against others and have a strategy to get these few items we need that are ridiculously low priced. It's like Mission Impossible, think I'm kidding? Go out this coming Friday morning and before you are able to enter the store, look around at all the women huddled together. Do you really think they are talking about cookies? Hell no, we're talking about who's hair we may have to rip out to get this particular gift. It's like we become barbarians! Our entire demeaners change, and we aren't those sweet people (haha) you know and love. It's GREAT! ;-) I drug my roommate out last year, and she thought I was going to kill someone (I only almost ran over someone once...thank you very much...she shouldn't have been in my way). Well this year, I can not be up quite as early...I have to work at B&BW from 12:30 to 5pm. But I will be out none the less...so all you who say there's no way you can get up, because you'll be worthless the rest of the day. Hear this: If I can do it, AND still go to my second job. So can you! Lol.


Here are 10 tips to shopping on Black Friday:
1. Do NOT have manners; there is no place for them on this day.
2. Do NOT worry about make-up and crap like that...you don't have time.
3. Wear steel toed boots, I'm serious.
4. Have a game plan & a list before getting to the stores in question...
5. Visit this website for the game plan:
http://bfads.net/
6. Jewelry with the exception of a wedding band/ring are not allowed!
7. Better make you something at the house to eat, because you can forget eating at a restaurant.
8. Seriously, wear steel toed boots.
9. Most sales only last until 10, and if you are a pansy and start late; you can forget anything being left.
And finally:
10. Always have someone go with you, two reasons: (A) To help you catch the sales you're looking for (and it's more fun that way), and (B) It's safer to have someone else with you. Than being alone and getting attacked!

Have a great Turkey Day tomorrow and happy shopping to the rest of the brave ones. Stay safe!!

Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Miriam said...

You're insane. Yes, that's all.

http://lspoon.wordpress.com