10/8/07

Why is it so damn hot?

So this past weekend...in review.
Saturday:
Really didn't do anything until the afternoon, Mim came over and washed Ozzy. Tara went to work, and I went Halloween shopping. I took Tara some dinner at work, and sat with her for a while...while she complained about how much she hated her job, well not really her job, the lack of consideration on her employees part. The poor thing is going to work herself into an early grave. And I wish they would go ahead and start the stuff again for testing her for MS again. And it seems that no one above her (power wise) can understand that somethings she is not going to be able to do. One of which I will explain in the 'Sunday' part of this blog. So I decided that the last venture of the night would be to Wal-Mart, but I'm not allowed to go there by myself (reasons do apply) , so I decided...who haven't I bothered in a while? GREG! Lol, so I called him and I think I pretty much guilted him into coming up there. But as I was waiting for him, my great-uncle and great-aunt showed up...and talked me to death. (My family rarely sees me, I'm not exactly the extended family hanger outer) And I've noticed that it seems everytime I see someone in my extended family, they are always talking about people dying. This particular person (persons) was my great grandpa and that lead to my grandmother...lovely. Then Greg showed up and I was trying to decide on rugs, and blah blah blah. Then we got into a discussion about costumes. So as I stated in one of my previous blogs, I already have my costume. So he threw out an idea for his own...and it was really neat! And I seriously doubt anyone else will be doing it. We stood outside and talked for a while, and said our goodbyes and what not. And I got home and completely crashed...I don't even remember going into the bedroom. Lol. Shopping wears you out! (and laugh it up men...you'll never understand)

Sunday:
Rewinding a bit to what I said about T earlier. T had to work until I guess 11ish on saturday, but then had to be up at 4:30 on Sunday to go work 1st shift. Which is rough...but is possible to do. I woke up at 6, why?! I have no freaking idea but I was up, bright eyed and bushy tailed. (hehe stole that from my mom) Anyway, so I begin to set up and stuff things for the new decorations for the front yard. Tara got home about 1:15ish and she took a nap...sounded good to me so I crashed too. Woke up at 3 and got ready for Brock's birthday party which was at 5pm. Tara took a bit longer to wake up because she's an ass, and would try to beat me up when I kept pestering her. :-) So we get to B's apartment (he shares with Lisa and her daughter) and oh dead Lord, Lisa's entire family was there. I was horrified. And what does T do? Stays for about 20 minutes because she gets called BACK into work at 6pm. So I'm pissed about this for two reasons: 1. She had to go back to work, 2. She left me there...son of a biotch. I tried to play nice with the family, I really really did. It just didn't work very well, because apparently I'm a hateful person...just ask the person who yelled at me at the gas station on friday because I was squinting in his general direction (I had forgotten my glasses and I couldn't see). But I "was looking at him like he was an SOB" in his own words, aka he was an insecure a-hole looking for a fight...he just couldn't handle the one he picked :-). And because I loathe L's sister...I mean it surpasses hatred at this point. Then I get a call from Tara, someone has called out on third shift...and she is probably going to have to work it. Bs...that is complete and utter bs. Someone needs to step up. Anyway, after being constantly nagged by L's brother...(gurr) we cut the cake and all that good stuff.Finally around 8, I fled and brought Tara dinner...again.

Slightly busy weekend, but not that bad. :-)
** the answer to my title- Global Warming...stop using hairspray and recycle! (I'm serious, stop killing our planet)

Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Mim said...

They decided it would be fun to turn off our air since it's Fall Break and the students aren't here. I'm starting to feel unloved by my employer :(

Also by Thursday it's supposed to be true fall...you know where 70 is the high. Yay! Wanna play in some leaves?