9/24/07

The Recap

So I had a fairly event free weekend. We (finally) bought a new*er* stove that works wonderfully! It took me all day Saturday to clean it; but it was well worth it, it really looks brand new.
Tara and I both got our costumes, I still need a few things for mine, but hers is going to blow people out of the park and I believe she still has to find a wig. You guys will never expect it. Mine isn't something outlandish...but hey...it's purple! Renaissance styled* dresses are spectacular btw. Although I think they were trying to do a remake of a Toledo Gown (
http://www.funfolly.com/h/c/c3406.htm) just didn't really work well for them, then again it is a cheap costume.
Dana and Cindy hung out with us a good part of the weekend, I missed them. And I was also informed it's my house that makes everyone sleepy, not Oreo (the cat...not the cookie).


Nothing really to bitch about, it was a very relaxed weekend. Eventually, T will have to get into the attic to find all of our Halloween decorations so we can go through them and figure out what we need for the party. Might do that Tuesday seeing as I have half of a day and I refuse to go to class, regardless of the fact the chapter is about claims...what I need really. What's even better is my half days are at 11am. ;-) Got to love it. Alright off I go to get stuff done I couldn't finish Friday!

Happy Monday!

Kim

3 comments:

Mim said...

Dan and I got our costumes too! We're not clowns but we're afraid we might still scare you. I apologize now if this happens.

Kim said...

It's ok, I forgive you Lol. As long as you aren't clowns I should be ok. :-)

Mim said...

Well we definitely aren't clowns.

Dan and I are coming as the same thing though and its slightly creepy. But since it involves a mask I doubt we'll wear them for long. Plus Dan might have to shave his face for this. That's commitment!