9/27/07

Biscuitville...the experience

So, this morning I had an unusual want for pancakes. I'm not a big pancake fan, but when I crave I want them...now. Lol. I decide to feed my craving at biscuitville, via the drive-thru window. I should have really thought it out I guess...but I didn't. So I got the pancake platter...two eggs & a choice of meat. GREAT! Should keep me full throughout lunchtime with that massive amount of food. So I order and I also ordered a medium diet pepsi, hello it's 7 in the morning I need caffeine. I pulled up to the box and CLEARLY said my order, and the lady CLEARLY repeated it back to me. Wonderful, I think YAY pancakes. So I ask for an extra syrup after I paid and pulled to the next window, because they are syrup Nazis (using it in the same context as Seinfeld's Soup Nazi btw) as I am pulling away, I realize...Where the hell is my drink? So I have to park (already running late to work mind you) and go inside and tell the manager that I didn't get my drink, he apologized like he should...and gave me it. And I finally arrived at work...10 minutes late, but who's counting? They can bite my ass, I wanted pancakes! So as I'm laying down my belongings in my cube, and laying out my "feast", I noticed...my eggs...were in a cup, like the grits cup, only not even filled to the line. So now they are Egg Nazis too apparently. I brush it off and blame it on me being fat and them really just trying to help my cholesterol even though it's perfect...thanks to my latest blood tests about a month ago, and continue to unpack my food. So...I got ONE syrup...the ONE syrup I asked for extra!!! Bastards! How can you eat three pancakes with ONE syrup that's less than an ounce?! Outraged, I considered my options: 1. Clock back out and go back and scream at them. 2. Call and tell them how moronic the girl at the window was. OR 3. Sit down, shut up and chalk it up to experience. I was hungry so I said screw it and started the process of stretching my less than an oz. syrup on my three gigantic pancakes. Finally am I able to eat, but as I go to take a bite of my pc (tired of writing pancake) my freaking fork breaks. I should have gotten a freaking biscuit.


Join me in my fight against stupidity!


Yes...I photo shopped a random pic to make this sign... Sue me.

Much Love,

K

1 comment:

Mim said...

HAHAHA. Wonderful. I must admit though that boycotting Biscuitville will not be hard as I have never actually been to one.