9/13/07

How much do I hate class? Let me count the ways...

So, I'm taking classes in order to receive my claims adjuster license. (La de freaking da, right?) BUT before I can take the actual class and challenge the test for my 'license', I have to complete an intro class and challenge THAT test first. Great, should be a breeze...and technically it is a breeze, I suppose, the exception being my 'teacher' (who really is just a high ranking underwriter, that works for my company, and has nothing better to do apparently on his lunch break) the guy seriously reminds me of Ben Stein. I swear one day in class he is going to reach into his pocket protector (no, I'm not kidding) and take out a bottle of Clear Eyes. His voice makes me cringe and it really is quite disgusting the way he stares at my chest all of class(ugh). He's like 90 years old for crying out loud! Going back to what I was saying, this guy really needs some spunk. He drones on and on and on about things completely irrelevant to the chapter we are studying at the time. Did I mention today is only the third class, and I'm already feeling like this? Pathetic isn't it?


Moving on from that 'bleh' subject, which I'm sure I will elaborate on more tomorrow.


Yesterday was the Puppy Play date Day!


Ozzy (this was taken in July btw)
















Woody










And Hailey (along side Tara..yes she's the one in the tshirt)




Played all afternoon and evening and wore their cute little butts out. Ozzy, being my friend Mim's pup, stays with us while they are out of town, so my roommate's dogs love her and Ozzy (and yes Dan too).



(This would be Mim and Me)




They had so much fun! It really was very cute, and gave the 'mommies' a chance to hang out and have a social life, very rare nowadays. Hehe. And we had dinner and all that good stuff. I wish I would have thought of taking my camera outside to catch the candid moments of Ozzy running the poor dogs ragged. But, alas, I did not. That's ok, there will be more playdates and I will eventually remember to do it.
Well off to class I go, *sigh* wish me luck staying awake!
Much Love,
Kim












1 comment:

Mim said...

Yay for puppy play dates!