2/14/08

Oooohhh Ahhhhh.... *clap clap clap*

So I went to bed last night at about 9:30ish, mostly because I was feeling sorry for myself for the upcoming day. Yep today is Valentine's Day. La De Freaking Da. This holiday means NOTHING to someone like myself. I haven't had a Valentine in quite a few years. Although a few years ago my roomy and another friend got me a kitten (Donovan), which was sweet. This morning I woke up feeling sorry for myself as usual, when I heard my phone beeping from missed messages. One was from my boss another was a missed call from my cousin down the street. It had snowed!! Check it out!












That one pic of our stairs in the front of the house, that's actually ice. And the roads are just a sheet of ice. I was seriously standing out there going "Ohhh Ahh" hence the title for this post.

Anyway, back to my hatred of Valentine's Day. This year my roomie got me something that has to be my 2nd favorite gift EVER. Donovan of course coming in first. She got me these:














Chocolate covered fortune cookies!! How cool is that? Love it!

I got her a giant Hershey Kiss.













Her love for Hershey Chocolates is sort of scary and on the obsessive side. Lol. Then again she is from PA, I guess it's some sort of code she has to live by. :-)

It's still only 24 degrees outside, so I'm going to waiting until at least sun up. And I totally just sent pictures to our local news channel of our yard. Hehe.

Everyone be safe and have a happy V.day.

Much Love,
K



3 comments:

Miriam said...

I was so happy it snowed. So very happy b/c it was so unexpected :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

A Margarita said...

SNOW is fabulous! Happy Valentine's Day! Chocolate is fabulous-er!

cmrpaul said...

Your being just the slightest bit farther north and west makes you guys get more snow that us:( We got a teensy bit.