1/23/08

Wednesday's Thoughts.

First of all, I would like to say how shocked and sadden I am about the sudden death of Heath Ledger. He isn't exactly an 'A List' actor, but he was definitely one of my favorites. The diversity of the roles he was able to do was unbelievable, and because of that I respected him. What saddens me even more is that this was either a drug overdose or suicide.
Which brings me to my next thought: Is life ever really so bad you have to turn to something so hasty and irresponsible? Now before I get attacked for saying that, take in consideration what I am saying. And this is completely my own opinion, but why not reach out for help? Even if it was on the slight chance an overdose. And viewing some of the factors this is looking less and less likely. There are so many avenues of help these days things like this shouldn't happen. No matter how deep you are, someone can and is willing to help you. But you have to bring yourself to the help, no one will know unless you tell them.
Some help lines:

http://www.drugabusehelp.com/
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/



















RIP Heath




Changing the subject:


**The printing went great! And they are almost ready to go out in the mail, which is awesome considering usually we never were able to print until late in the week before we had to have them out.

** Anyone else surprised by how much winter weather we've had so far this year?

** It's official...I'm addicted to Webkinz, I find myself trying to work my day around when I need to do what to my pet or my pet's stuff. Ridiculous.








** I want more pets...I used my entire lunch hour yesterday look for the ones I want. And I will be going to BrainTrain today at lunch...

** I had to get a new headlight yesterday but the plus side is I also got a dome light so I can see when I am getting in and out of the car in the dark.

**Just realized I need to clean my car

**Still waiting on my W-2 from B&BW, I have a feeling I'm not going to get it until Feb.

**I am hoping they catch that Marine who killed the woman and child. And even though I'm not for capital punishment...he is a great example why we still have it.

They're saying there is still ice out so be careful travelling to work today!!

Have a great day!
Much love,
K

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I'm still hoping there's more to this sotry than just an overdose.

Dude, this printing...did we help you stuff it last year?

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Kim said...

You sure did! And the only reason I was able to finish in time is because you guys helped. Lol.