1/7/08

She's Finally Here!

Cadence has finally arrived! She was born yesterday (1/6/08) at about 1:45ish and was 7 lbs 1 oz and 21" long. And she is absolutely precious. There were so many people waiting to see her after April, Dana and I left that we decided it would be better to just come back today. Here are the few shots that I did take.
















Dad was a little unsure of how to do it, but he got along fine. :-)
















Big Sister meeting her baby sister for the first time and when she was asked if her sister was pretty she nodded and said "Hers bewtiful".














I'll post more pictures tomorrow after I see them again today. I know there weren't any close up. But give me a break she had JUST been born, I didn't want the flash to scare her. :-)


And yes, I am much better!! I didn't touch her yesterday just in case I was still carrying the bug I had. I did take pictures of Megan also, but I can't do that to her...she was looking a bit rough (for obvious reasons). Lol.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!

Much Love,
K

3 comments:

Miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam said...

Yay Cady's here!


http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

Yay! Hooray for babies!