1/3/08

....Please take me out of my misery...

It's 3:30 in the morning, I can't sleep. And I'm seriously wanting to die. My temperature has stayed at a steady 100 degrees, I have figured out Tylenol only breaks fevers for about an hour. Which sucks. My throat hurts, my body hurts, my head hurts, even my eye lashes hurt. I didn't realize that was possible. But apparently it is. I'm hot then I'm freezing, I'm sick to my stomach then again I'm not...it doesn't make any sense. Sometimes I'm ok, other times I'm having waves of nausea or literally being sick. This is the worst bug/sickness/cold thing I've ever had. And my body is struggling against it.

Another upside is that my parents are finally back from CA so at least today I can sleep throughout without having to worry about the animals. And they remembered to bring me the Oklahoma University hoodie, I've been begging for the past three years. Hopefully, I will at least feel a little better tomorrow. I have to go to work, this is killing me.

Someone help....
K

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I can't believe you have to go into work. Feel better!


http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

Eeeek! Feel better sooooon!