12/27/07

:-D

I PASSSSSSEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!

After the rather disappointing week I've had, I am so glad I got this. I am not going into why I'm disappointed, just know that I am. :-/
So yesterday I went shopping after work, mostly because...I can. I was starting to get bummed out because I couldn't really find anything that I wanted (you know how it goes, if you have the money...you can't find anything) But I found this dress that is perfect for the holiday party at work. I loved it. Tara said it looked great on me (which is a stretch considering I do not do dresses often) but here's a shot of it...

And T and I were discussing projects we need to do around the house. First and the most obvious is the bathroom. We have really got to paint, get a new sink, do something about the cabinets etc etc. Then the next project is the building/garage. The termite damage is massive with it. What we are planning to do is tear down that building and put a new one there. And make the new building into a game room. :-D!! As in have a bar, pool table, darts, tv (etc) out there. I'd rather have the new building inside the fence, that way the dogs can also use it as a virtual dog house. Doggys living in style, lol. This all will of course happen after we fix the living room, we plan on getting rid of the entertainment center and moving the couch around a bit...it will give so much more room. This comes with a new tv... and a new entertainment system. Wohoo!! Can't wait.

Well I think I've rambled enough for now. I'll write more later on I suppose.

Much Love,
K

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I told you, you would pass! You're such a worry wart!

I'm glad you passed, you needed the pick me up.


http://lspoon.wordpress.com

cmrpaul said...

Congrats! Love the dress. Muy bonita:)

Good luck with the renovations. We just did our bathroom and I suggest Wal-Mart or K-Mart for your cabinet needs. Cheap and nicest around. I went to 37302843 stores looking so trust me;)