11/7/07

***UPDATE***

Ok before I pass out again from a vicodin induced coma...yeah I went to the appt today at the other dentist's office. And all of a sudden they hand me a waiver, and I ask "what is this for?" the nice lady looked at me and said 'uhh for your extraction you're about to have'...WHAT?! This wasn't supposed to happen until next week! So, about 10 minutes later the dentist came in and numbed me and explained to me why I didn't have to have anyone drive me because it was just a localized anaesthesia (Sp?) and whatever. And the next thing I know I'm laying on my back with this guy in my mouth, showing me the tools he's using and crap, and about the time he went to take the tooth out, I burst into tears. Which of course made him cease anything he was about to do. So after they calmed me (have I ever mentioned my fear of dentists?) he finally took it out and shoved a piece of gauze into my mouth and told me to check out?! What the hell just happened? This happened in a 20 minute time period, and you would think I had lost my enire short term memory? Because suddenly I am standing at the woman at the front's desk and being asked to pay $82 dollars, uh yeah...ouch to the wallet. So all together in the past two days I have spent $134 dollars trying to get this damn thing taken care of. *sighs* please someone win the lottery and send me some money. :-(

No comments: