11/26/07

Monday...blah

Someone please remind me why I decided to get a part time job during the holidays? This is crazy. I'm exhausted and my house is a mess. I barely had yesterday off, thankfully we ended up not making enough to cover all the hours she had scheduled. I'm not working tonight so I can study and clean the house hopefully.
Anyway,
On the upside, yes I did go shopping on Black Friday. And I have more than half my list done
:-D. I was delirious by the time I had to be at work. but you know how that goes. We were slammed and two people didn't show up, so I had to stay another hour and a half. And I had to start threatening the lives of our customers and my co-workers for them to let me go home. That definitely worked.
Thanksgiving was good. I got to see my family that lives out of state for the first time in a long while. Here's a slide show of the fun.







Crystal still hasn't dropped the baby yet. Damnit. She's huge! Megan has finally announced she's pregnant. So now I can talk about it. She's 7 months along... and I have two weeks to plan her baby shower...AH! I could have hurt her. But she's lucky I love her. :-)

I'm so weighed down at work right now. I know we all are...but seriously...here are a few pictures of my desk at work and tell me if you'd look forward to going in today if you were in my shoes.







So off to the hell you see above I go!!
Have a great Monday...

Much Love,
K

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I KNEW IT! Damn I'm good at calling it when people are pregnant! Someone is getting baby crocs!


http://lspoon.wordpress.com