10/17/07

Ugh

I feel crappy. As if that isn't bad enough, I still have to try to get T's birthday party together. I have no freaking idea how I'm going to do this. Technically I have a week and a half to get it together. Tara doesn't have her costume complete yet, well we though we did...but the wig didn't work. And trying to figure out a cheap way to get snack food isn't exactly working. I'm worried that what happened last year will happen this year, and I spend all this money and not everyone shows up and/or those who do show up ...do not eat. Her cake is taken care of...mom is going to do it (yay, she's the best baker I know) for free (yay again...free is good). I still need some decorations for inside the house, need a pumpkin (2 really) and to figure out how to get all these people inside the house. Lol. AHH!! I didn't get a chance to clean the house this past weekend, because we were laying down mulch...which is not my friend. It looks better though, and less of a chance someone throwing down a cigarette will set my house ablaze.
Oh and I must give my love to Mim, who has introduced me to Zicam...that crap is WONDERFUL!!!! That is how I have been able to be half alive this past weekend and now. So hopefully today I will get my butt into gear, I need to study for class tomorrow and clean my nasty house. I did do the bathroom Saturday so it isn't that bad. just the rest of the house...*sighs* someone save me from going crazy.



There you go...I love that video btw, ink blots are wonderful and were the best part of abnormal psychology class...next to going to a few places and seeing what we study on pages in real life, really brought it into prospective.

FYI- Mim, I want to go to the Horror Show...want to?


Much Love,
K

3 comments:

Miriam said...

OMG the one in Snow Camp? Yes, but I might pee my pants...fair warning.

And you're welcome for the Zycam intro, I knew you'd be fast friends.

And not that I'm upset but I thought I was going to make a spider ice cream cake for Tara's party...oh well. I'll bust out my mad baking skillz for something else.

And dude, you know if you need help, I'm available. I told you I'd help you anyways. I could also bring something, like chips & dip or something.

And did we ever tell/ask you that Dan's sister will be in town and we're bringing her to the partay? So there will be the 3 of us definitely, well 4 if you count Ozzy. :)

Kim said...

I thought you were still going to make the cake?! That's was going to be the party cake! This is her actual birthday cake that she'll blow the candles out on. :-) So your mad baking skillz are still needed my friend.
Oh that's great! I'm glad she'll be able to come! She's always welcome, you guys know that!

Miriam said...

oh! ok then. can do, can do.