12/20/07

So...

Last night my roomie and I opened presents to each other. Mostly because she'll be working on Christmas. We didn't do the stockings, so we still have something on Christmas Day. She didn't want to, but I pouted...lol. I was so excited! I couldn't wait until she opened up her "Big" gift. Which was a coffeepot that actually would make coffee instead of spitting coffee grinds and water everywhere in the kitchen! She doesn't know it yet, but she has one other present. ;-).

So here's a slideshow of last night.





Much love, K

4 comments:

Miriam said...

I think I need to come over and have some coffee and chocolate covered cherries and watch Jeff Dunham...sound like a plan?

Kim said...

LOL Sure! When tonight? ;-)

cmrpaul said...

Ya'll are too cute!

cmrpaul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.